What We Believe
We believe in
- the existence of one God in three persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit;
- the Divine inspiration and authority of the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments;
- the Deity and Incarnation of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God;
- the personality and malignancy of the devil, and the fallen, sinful and lost estate of all people;
- the Salvation of all who trust in Christ from the penalty and power of sin through the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, his perfect obedience, his shed blood, his atoning death, his bodily resurrection from the dead, his ascension to the right hand of the Father, and his unchanging Priesthood;
- the deity of the Holy Spirit and his work in the regeneration and sanctification of all who trust in Christ;
- the necessity of repentance towards God and of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ for salvation;
- the resurrection of the dead and final judgement of all people by the Lord Jesus Christ;
- the visible bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ, the eternal punishment of the unrepentant and the eternal blessedness of the redeemed; and
- the ordinances of baptism and the Lord’s Supper; baptism being the immersion of believers upon their profession of faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and a symbol of their fellowship in his death, burial and resurrection; the Lord’s Supper being a memorial until he comes, of the sacrifice of the body and blood of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Bentley Baptist Church has been serving the community for over 70 years and is a member of the Baptist Churches of WA.
Sign up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to receive email updates with the latest news.